At Eztiles we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and vow to our clients that our flooring is made with the highest quality materials. We know the importance of customer service and we are committed in providing you answers regarding to any of your flooring needs or questions.
Eztiles offers a lifetime limited warranty on their covered products. Our warranty guarantees that our products are free of all defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product from date of original purchase and when the product is installed, operated, and maintained according to Eztiles installation instructions. This warranty is ONLY available to the original buyer with the original purchase receipt and original box labels. Eztiles will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All expenses related to replacing or repairing the defective product/tile(s) under this warranty shall be assumed by Eztiles except for the following expenses, which will be assumed by the Buyer: cost of returning the product to Eztiles; removal of the product and reinstallation. This warranty strictly applies to the repair and/or replacement of the product ONLY.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Service calls (site visits) to correct the installation of any Eztiles products or to instruct you how to use or install our products.
- Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification, or mishandling.
- Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
- Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial environment, or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions included with the product.
- Cosmetic damage, including stains or discoloration, which does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Replacement product for Eztiles products operated outside of Canada.
- Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
- Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction.
- Damage resulting from failure to install the tile floor covering with the tread plate surface facing upward.
- Damage from improper use including without limitation, burns, cuts, scratches, scuffs, punctures, and indentations.
- Damage caused by permanently adhering the tile floor covering to the surface of the existing garage floor.
- Damage from extended direct exposure to sunlight.
- Damage from excessive moisture, alkaline and hydrostatic pressure damage from sub floor.
- Damage caused from improper installation.
- Eztiles flooring must be checked for existing defects before and during its installation. Flooring which has been installed despite visible defects is exempt from the warranty.